COVID19 precautions for our patients
Dear parents and patients,
Your health (or your child’s health) is our highest priority.
To minimise exposure to patients and staff please call us BEFORE your appointment if:
- You have traveled anywhere internationally in the last 2 weeks.
- You have had any exposure to COVID19 in the 2 last weeks.
- You have any respiratory symptoms especially fevers, cough, sneezing, fatigue and shortness of breath.
We will endeavor to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks in advance.
When you do come to our office (in the friendliest manner☺) we will:
- Endeavour to have a relatively empty waiting room.
- Minimise our direct contact with you, except for examining you or your child.
- Use all modern means (gloves, disinfectant etc) to reduce microorganism spread.
- Sterilise our offices daily and deep clean the office twice a week.
So PLEASE remember to fill in the new patient form online BEFORE you come to us, so that you don’t touch any stationary in our office.
We look forward to still giving you the best possible experience in difficult times.
The Hills ENT Team